Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GEARKEEPER.EU
a. GearKeeper.eu is an activity operated by Avera B.V. The Netherlands.
b. Seller / We = GearKeeper Europe
c. Website = GearKeeper.eu
1. ACCEPTANCE of any order is subject to credit approval by the parties that are used by the Payment Service Provider of this website.
2. PRICES AND TAXES: Buyer agrees to pay the price as mentioned on the website including the applicable taxes and shipping cost as generated by the website.
3. SHIPPING: All orders will be shipped by regular mail/post through PostNL.
4. RETURN OF PRODUCTS: Please read our document RETURN POLICY.
5. INTERPRETATION RESPONSIBILITY; PRODUCT USE AND SAFETY: Seller does not guarantee that the goods it sells conform to any plans and specifications or intended use.
6. DELIVERY TIME: We generally ship all ordered within 2-3 business days after the order is placed and payment is received.
Seller can not guarantee a delivery time for the service of PostNL.
In general the delivery will be within 1-2 weeks in EU countries.
7. EXCUSABLE DELAYS: Seller shall have no liability if its performance is delayed or prevented by causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of nature, labour disputes, government priorities, transportation delays, insolvency or other inability to perform by Seller’s Vendor, or any other commercial impracticability. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery or performance shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of delay. Should shipments be held or stored beyond the delivery date for convenience of Buyer, Seller may, at its option, assess reasonable charges for any expense incident to such.
8. SELLER’S WARRANTIES: Seller warrants that all goods sold are new.
9. LIABILITY: Maximum liability is the value of the goods supplied
10.a Dutch law shall be applicable to all transactions and agreements.
10.b The absolute competent court in Breda shall be exclusively authorized to take cognizance of all disputes arising between parties.
10.c GearKeeper.eu shall be entitled to bring the dispute before the absolute competent court, which will be authorized according to the usual (general) competence rules of international or relative competence.
10.d The engagements from the agreement shall be deemed to be executed at the offices of GearKeeper.eu/Avera.